Thai Royal Palace Traditional perfume is authentic fragrance originated far-back from the "Royal Palace" during the reign of King Rama V (C. E. 1868).
This popular scented fragrance is extracted from fresh flowers and aromatic herbs the process of which was kept as family secret and handed down from generation to generation. this distinctive perfume was the hallmark of Thailand and popularly used in palaces. people in high society as well as Thai communities. indeed, it's popularity does not seem to diminish as it still sought after today.
1. Sweet Osmanthus scent: The sweet fragrance is not only outstanding but refreshing and the combination of which permeates and wide encompassing the whole room of medium size
2. Ginger Lily scent: Luxurious scent of summer with fresh, pure, fruity, undertone. The floral essence emits rich fragrance with tenacious aromatic smell.
3. Night Jasmine scent: The Sweet Tantalizing scent of this aromatic night jasmine flower creates mesmerizing atmosphere anywhere and everywhere with the fragrance pervading from morning to dawn.
4. Cork Tree scent: Aromatic scent of happiness reminiscent of fresh and cool dazzling rains. the essential oil helps to bolster the immune system when inhaled or applied topically. the sweet fragrance also affects the mood and improve physical and emotional well-being.
5. Lotus scent: Clean, sweet and delicate fragrance which emits fascinating and tantalizing aromatic scented smell.
6. Damask Rose scent: Traditionally symbolic of love, romance and deep sense of relaxation of mind and spirit giving spontaneous incentive to breath in deeply and exhale slowly.
Size: 8 ML 0.27 FL OZ
Made in Thailand